" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Because of you

For me to feel this way, it must mean something. I havent felt this way for a very long time. Yeah, you guys might be wondering, wut's up with my previous relationship. Well, all I can say is with the past relationship, it didn't feel rite as how I'm feeling about my current relationship with him.

Just got back from sending my sayang off..I hate saying goodbyes.. The past 3 weeks were great. Finally I got to be with him. Everything made complete sense , me and him ,our relationship. Everything. I'm glad to find this love at the most unecpexted place and time of my life. This is definitely something I would want to hold on to for a very long time. I hope so...I really do.

Adjusting back to normal mood would be the toughest part. My room seems more empty without him and his stuff. His luggage at one corner of my room, his laptop next to mine on the desk, making the study table looked more crowded,his toiletries at my side of the sink, are now gone.

I miss him already..I really do.
I love you sayang!
I should get some sleep now..
Im realllyyy sleepy... ~zZzZz~

No comments: