" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Miss Independent

Never I thought it is true..All the negativity I came up with in my head were all indeed true. The "things" which you only consider worst case scenarios are indeed not what IFs anymore, but instead they do really exist. I don't know what to do anymore. Just don't know how to act since all I've got are all been given away. I tried to understand , but it seems no matter how much I try it seems not enough. I thought I havent given enough, but so now I know it is too much.
I have to say, this is me being the best I can be. Believe it or not, this is the best I've ever been in giving and taking. In the past, it has always been my way, my feelings and my game with other of them. But for once when I try not to base this on me, it seems like none of these seem to be right. Some things I can understand why, but some are just too hard for me to swallow. No, its not that I want it to be my way, but I still don't understand how we can have different definitions of how we feel, when both of us want this soo bad...
or maybe after all its just a game..at this age, I must be insane to think that this is for real.. Then again, why not? Now, im wishing if only i can be that Miss Independent...

1 comment:

njahmat said...

hey ems! sorry i wasnt online when you buzzed me! wait, what is this post all about? fill me in! but darn! I wont have internet access till saturday night! hmhm..=(