" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Friday, November 21, 2008

You just know it..

Well, I admit, getting here wasnt easy. Meeting different people along the way was a bitter sweet journey. I did at one point was ashame with how I treated relationships as a try-an-error thing. Along the journey of having the real feeling for the right person was not easy to seperate infatuations and love.

The best thing happens when you least expect it. I found mine when I thought it was impossible to happen. Sometimes, I still pinch myself, and wonder that this is too good to be true. But, hey, I can't complaint. As this is more than I can imagine and the best so far. When you just know it, and it makes you feel right..it just makes you a better person. You will be able to bring out the best of each other. I guess that's what being in a relationship is all about- "Not to find the perfection in the other half, but to complement their imperfections in order to become a better lover and friend."

I had a great day today with him. I know this might sound a bit cliche, but when I'm with him, I feel like I'm complete. I dont know how to express what/how I feel right now in words. But, I can feel it. I know what I'm feeling. I know, still have a very long way to go. Still have many more steps to take many more fights to come. And definitely, very much more love to give. =) I want this, I really want this. For once, this is NOT just another summer love. This is for real. It's real people. Trust me, I'll fight for this.

That's what I will do.. Like Jason Mraz said sayang, " Being with you is a bless". It is indeed. Bless to be loved by you. To be your Baby Girl...


I love you.

No comments: