" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Another New Year Another Beginning

My 2009... For starters (and which I feel is the BEST thing ever for now) NO MORE LDR for me in 2009 which is GREAT!!! Now I can share my days and mood swings closer to My Zekree... ( I bet Jerry,Ika, Tasia,Laili,Anas n G now be less bothered by me telling them how much I wish Zek was in Brisbane, I miss him..etc..huhuhuhu)

Mmm..I hope this year I will be able to do more travelling. Places Must TRY to go this year :-

1)Melbourne
2)Sydney
3)New Zealand
4) Cool places in Queensland

All in all..I hope 2009 will be better than 2008..hope I'll learn more about life... n try to be the best person I can be to myself, my family, my Zekree, my friends....

Here I come 2009... Watch out! :P

No comments: