" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Saturday, January 03, 2009

He's Just Not That Into You

Lets fill you guys with my pathetic life. Its not that bad actually but I'm just exaggerating it. hehehe...Ok so I decided to go to the city today to buy the book that I always wanted "He's Just Not That Into You". The unbelievable thing is I actually went out although it was raining. I dont go out when its raining. That is just the thing I wouldn't do because I hate getting wet and its depressing. Call me princess or anything but I'm just being me. So yeah, I bought the book at last. I cant wait to start reading it. The voice in my head keeps on saying "come on, dont waste time! Let's just start reading it". Then I started to flip on the first page of the book and cant stop reading it till now. Everything that Greg wrote was superb. He tells us about how guys react, feel and etc. Its amazing he actually admit that "guys are not complicated but they tend to act complicated because they want the girls to perceived them that way". How pathetic is that?! The best part is I only read half the book and now most of the questions I have in my head its already been filled. Coolness!!! Seriously girls, buy the book and trust me on this. And if you curious with your relationship, trust Greg Behrendt because he has the answer to it.

Everything just make sense after reading the book although Im only half way through. I read the other book called "Its Just a Date". I loved it! Greg's book are so amazing!!! So peeps, I mean girls do buy his books.


see ya one thing for sure dont wanna be ya

take care

xoxo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tasha ;)