" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, January 19, 2009

Besides facebooking...

Ok it's been a while.... been busy guys, sorry :)
So as u know, summer holidays is about to end, and Im going back to Brissy soon.
What have I been doing for the past 2+months here? Here's the list:

1. I did 1 subject in HELP uni. Just finished the final exam yesterday. Well I admit I didnt study at all for the paper. I barely went to classes. So don't ask me how was it. It's official I cant study here, too much distractions!

2. Keeping myself fit (konon la) by going to the gym.

3. Futsal every week.

4. Netball twice a week.

5. Zuwairi :)

6. Darus/AC almost everyday.

7. Shopped a lot!

8. Tried something new in Bangsar. hehe quiet Zuls!

9. A bit of everything here and there.

10. And 1 more thing, Im going to Langkawi this Wed, with a few friends. Just a few days getaway from Subang before I leave. Hope it'll be fun!


Love,
Laili.

2 comments:

Zulaikha said...

hahahaha. ngong la you lais.
EH CEPAT BALIK DR LANGKAWI.otak i takleh muat all the updates.later i lupa howwww

Didy and Simone said...

lais,balik brissy CEPATTTT!!!!