" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

"The Bubble"

Was looking through some pictures of some people that I care dearly. I miss all of them n those old days when they were basically there day n night whenever I need someone to pick me up when my dreams were crushed, or just to share a silly joke with me. whenever I needed to see them all I had to do was just wait at the famous "tangga kejayaan" or locker area and there they were,waiting for me. It's odd, how back then I couldn't wait to step out of the bubble, and hoping time can just pass abit faster. Eager to see what lies ahead for me out here. Is not that I dont like it "here", it's just that it feels different. I guess it took me 4 years to realise, its them who make me feel complete. It sucks when they are not actually convinced that I care n they matter, when the truth is I will do anything for them. Since im far away, there's nothing much I can do,can't I?

But sometimes I just wish, its not a one way street. I wish I wasnt the only who needs to show the effort of keeping them close. And i also wish they wont come to me ONLY when trouble strikes them. Yes, I will still be here for u if trouble is ur current friend. but, it would be nice to just want me because you just want me. because you are thinking of me dearly.

I love you guys. All of you. I know, this is part of growing up. Part of life outside the "bubble". I get it. ..

1 comment:

njahmat said...

Ems. I love you, you know that! I was never glad to quickly leave the bubble/comfort zone we were in, in kys, but now i think we're learning so much being on our own=) anyways, thank you so much for calling me! love you banyak2.