" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Strangest thing was waiting for that bell to ring.

Hold on to it while you still can.
Dont let go.
Coz once you do, you'll miss it.
And you'll realize that you've been running in circles after all this while.

Aihh...I've been missing you a lot lately.
I wish that one day you would look my way.
Just a simple hello would put a smile on my face.
Yes it would.

Now Im just afraid to let someone new in.
Afraid that somehow I might, again, fall into that "trap" everyone's been bragging about.
It sucks to be me right now.
I know nobody said it was easy, but no one ever said it was this hard.

So the thing is, what am I supposed to hold on to now?
Could you tell me something worth fighting for?
Coz I'm completely blank at this moment...
Somehow I feel so alone..

Lais.

No comments: