" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Answers

#Thought of The Day#
"We tend to come up with millions and millions of questions. Are all this out of curiousities? Fears? Insecurities? What is it? Maybe its just a human thing that we want to know everything. To be good in everything, to be perfect. You know how they say ignorance is bliss? Then again, don't you guys think that we all deserve the truth? Eventhough how hurtful it can be at times? Lie is a powerful tool to tear someone down. It makes you feel stupid and lose faith in other souls and everything around you...It just aint fair.. "
Don't worry about me peeps!! Its just a thought for the day..nothing personal!! So just CHILL!! LOL..Well, I'm fine...Just being me.. Current Mood:- HAPPY!! LOL...and feeling abit of STRESS as finals is just around the corner people!! *Sigh* mmm... Have you ever wonder, is it possible to find happiness if its like million miles away from where you are. It's amazing how human connection can change the way you see things, how it can make you believe in something you never thought it would ever be possible, how it can restore your faith in your judgments and feelings again. Most of all, how it can make you feel good in your own skin, make you feel proud of being you.. Just you... Trust me, the next time around will be better and might be the sweetest.. (Lets all hope) =)
I'm a girl full of questions
Will you be the one to be the answers to my curiousities, insecurities, fears, joy?
Be the one who can afford what I worth, when others can't? Just like you said..
I don't have the answers.
You do..
I hope. I believe.

No comments: