" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Friday, May 02, 2008

What If?

Some say distance is a factor..Well, I'm not really sure myself..There are times that I have no faith in long-distance at all, but there are times when I would stop n think...What If Im wrong? What If thats how things should be? What If your heart belongs to someone across the other part of the world and that someone could make u happy? There are so many possibilities in the world. Like i said before, this big world is full of uncertainty. But I guess, thats just how things are...Sometimes, you just have to let things happen..You never know what might come your way..Good or bad..it all happens for a reason.. and Im still holding on to it..
But again...Sometimes, you just choose not to believe in what you already know, just because you want to wait for something or someone to take your doubts away and make you believe in it...

Would you be that someone?
I want to believe again..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Berdoa jek banyak2 Amy, InsyaAllah jumpa le tu