" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, May 05, 2008

Fiction or Fact?

All of us can't run away from the feeling of guilt, feeling obliged to please or make others happy before yourself. It is one of human's unselfish acts. But sometimes, being selfish is what you need to be. At one point, you have to stop all the pleasings, giving ins, putting on a happy face etc.. and dont scared to just be yourself and stop feeling like everything is your fault when shit happens because they arent! Always remember that you are special in your own way, IF they think you are ugly, just remember they are too! Don't let those shallow thoughts and heartless acts pull you down, because I know you are capable of picking yourself up again.. It hurts me to see them hurt you as I only an outsider who can do this much, being there for you when you need a shoulder to cry on, and a bitching mouth when you need some boost in your courage to fight for your rights and make you feel better ! LOL! I love you T!! n You'll be fine..

hmmm.... =) ... Life is indeed a roller-coaster ride.. One day you can be the saddest person on earth, and another day you can be so content and calm. Its weird how things work out to be.. Is it true when they say the best thing in life comes when you least expect it? That, for me, is yet to be proven.. In fact, things which will be happening in this coming days, months hopefully will open up my eyes to the possibilities than I once thought would be impossible..Lets see how life takes its' twist..

1 comment:

Tasia said...

I love u too ems!!!:)