" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, May 05, 2008

Ended with lesser $$$

At last, our long awaited retail therapy to DFO finally came true!! Myself,Emy,Jerry & Anas, went out the whole day today to do some shopping spree. Ahhhh rasa puas gilaaaaa...eventhough I told myself so many times, "ok this is the last time, no more shopping for you". Takpe, rasa guilty ni kejap je..lepas ni mesti ade lagi..huhu..oh well, girls will be girls.(But still laili you're so boros la, didn't u realize that?)
Anyway, I still haven't got what I wanted to buy in the first place (biase la, cari benda lain, beli benda lain). Bought a few bottoms, shoes, smiggle pencil case etc annnnndddd lastly a fake mimco bag!! hahahha...but still totaled to AUD 50..so quite okay kan. takdela fake sgt. (ceh, trying to make myself feel better..huhu).

So now, seriously Laili, no more going out and relaxing as if you're so free! You're having your final exams in just about a month from now! Jgn nak enjoy je keje, ingat you're here under FAMA.
You gotta push yourself a little harder to achieve what you want. Okok, sorry, was talking to myself a little just now didn't I.heh.

Well, thats basically all that happened during my weekend. Not forgetting, Man Utd won last nite 4-1 against West Ham. Thanks to Ronaldo,Tevez & Carrick. Brilliant goals from them. Now we're just 3 points away from retaining the Premier League title. wuhooooo!! Of course, with the help of Newcastle trashing Chelsea tmrw...heee.

Okay, enough of football bak kata Tasia and Emy.
Im off to bed now, sleepy & tired, nasib baik esok cuti.

Till then,
I'll keep you updated soon!

No comments: