" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Chesty mucus cough

As I was lying on my bed today, with nothing to do, made me wonder how tedious my days are lately. Eat, tv, online, and sleep. Having so much of catching up to do, I cant seem to get myself together to actually start studying. Readings, questions, lots to be done, along with quizzes and exams coming soon. Haiyooh, mati la like this. I've been promising to myself to work harder this semester and to start early, but if this is my initial work, then I'm screwed.

Apart from doing nothing (what I meant by doing nothing was actually not doing my work like I'm supposed to), I've been reading story books; Jenny Downham: Before I Die, Bridget Curran: the Miracles of Mary, and Khaled Hosseini: The Kite Runner. Yes 3 books at the same time. To also kill time, the internet duh~. So as I was browsing for new and more interesting news to read, I came across this headline; Ronaldo: "I'm Joining Madrid Next Week". And this too; Ferguson: "If Ronaldo leaves, so will I". Astonishing? very indeed. That, ppl, just added up to my already gloomy day. What the heck are these ppl thinking?? I have no clue.

After a while of staring at the ceiling, finally someone called and asked if we wanted to go and send Nana to the airport. Nana went back home for good. All of us were there to witness her departure. Pretty moving when she started crying, awwww. We'll surely miss you Nana! Thanks for everything and minta maaf kalau ada salah dan silap :)

So when I got back, after watching something on tv, I went straight to bed. Hoping that I would get some sleep. But when I turned right facing the wall, there was him standing tall dribbling the ball. So, the news I read earlier today, came rushing back and kept me awake. Me being resentful about this whole thing, I jumped out of bed, to my study table, and here I am writing this post, hoping that it would, in any way, ease my frustration. Well it helped a bit. But still?! *sigh*
Then I closed all my tabs, except for this, with nothing more to write, Im publishing it. Hope you'll enjoy it as Im not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aww...thanks laili..
really miss u guys n brissy too..
mcm bosan n sangat panas here..
argh..i TER nangis...accidently..ppl from siang knew that i dh janji x nak nangis..hehe..yeah!sad though leaving everything there..