" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's a random post, read it if u must.

I’ve come to realize that what you do, what you decide, what you believe and desire, are your own choices. You choose to love, hate, care, stay, leave etc. You strive to achieve for what is significant to you. As for me, I choose to be wise and well-read. I choose to lead a healthy life. I choose to act responsibly. I choose to be childish but sane at the same time. You know what I mean? But of coz at some point I might stumble, coz it’s possible for anyone to be vulnerable given any situation. However, these experiences are what guiding me through this pretty hectic journey, or should I say a tough one? Nah..I believe it is rather cruel. It’s filled with artificial heartless shallow-minded human beings. So how could it not be cruel huh? It is utterly flawed! There will always be people who are self-centred, ungrateful and just plain mean.

So recently, someone asked me, “How are you?” My answer was “I’m doing fine”. Actually I meant to say to you that I’m doing soooo fine, great in fact. I meant to tell you to stop asking me how I am doing coz I’m sick of it. You know when you always say you didn’t mean to hurt me and you regret yadayadayada…just stop it. Whatever you did was your choice and there’s nothing that you can do that could possibly erase all of it. I can’t and won’t be that person you knew few years ago. People are constantly changing, but it seems like you aren’t. I refused to move on at first, but now I’m completely over it. My life has been more carefree, stress-free, and absolutely tearless (is that even a word?). Anyway, this change has added more colours into my life, and I wish for it to stay that way. You already caused too much mess, it couldn’t get any worst than that, what I went through. You my dear had given me extra strength and courage to be where I am now.

I choose to be alone coz trusting someone new isn’t easy. Interest is there, but I’ll pass for now. Until I am ready to get involve again, I guess, then, I’ll have a different perspective (+ve one I hope) on relationships. But it doesn’t mean that I’m losing faith in love. After all love will always be the guiding force in our lives. It makes the world go round ain’t it? Hahaha...you love birds out there should know how it feels.

Well, my 2nd para was actually my whole point of this post. I got carried away. It’s mainly about choices. Just to say that you chose to leave, so pls don’t look back. I don’t want you to.

I've never written things like this before, so there you go, this is as personal as I could get.