" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Wrong or Right

#This post in a way, inspried by Laili's post. =P #

You know how we always say as we grow up we somhow know the difference between the rights and the wrongs? Well, If you think about it again, we would never know EXACTLY what is wrong and what is right. People might think they know you and know why you do certain things certain way, but the truth is they have no idea how you are doing or feel. Its not wrong to be vulnerable at times, to let your guards down and share your emotions. Being an emotional and expressive person myself, most of the time, When I pour my heart out whenever im feeling down..its really comforting... I guess, that's why God created Eve for Adam, so that he wont be all alone in this world. I'm glad that I'm not alone. Thankful that I have many wonderful souls in my life that I can rely on when the times get rough. =)

Hey, eventhough we would never know or have the perfect answers to everything in life, but the least we can do is be as wise as possible through this journey of life. We can never hide from feeling guilty, betrayed, loved...as all those after all are part of being human...part of life. Eventually we will get through it...I'm sure we will...

No comments: