" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, September 08, 2008

Monday Blues

I couldnt sleep last night. I hate it. I hate when I can't sleep.. Obvious sign something was on my mind. People often tell me that I think alot...Well, I can't help it. I thought distance will make the heart grow fonder, not turn you into a bad partner. I never understand the term loving someone too much, but now I think I do. and guess what? It sucks! You are obsessed of doing the right things all the time till you ending up doing all the wrong things as a result. Is there anything to do with expectations? Its all about expectations huh? Affraid that you are not good enough, dont love him enough..etc.. Well, I dont have a clue about your past, so do you about mine. I dont know how they made you happy and loved you in the past. All I know, this is how I love you.. Perhaps, its the only way I know how to... I have my ways and I didnt know my ways would hurt you this bad. I hate being away from you and I hate it even more when we have to go through this when we are thousand miles away. I know it aint easy, but I'm trying..mmm..I thought you should know by now that all I meant to show you is love..nothing else..

I'm sorry...


-B-

No comments: