" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Something Serious..

Well, peeps...you are wrong when you think that ALL i can write about is the dramatic side of my life. At this instance, I would like to express my thoughts on something rather "serious".The political chaos back in Malaysia has everyone talking about politics. It rather has an impact on everyone including me. Growing up, politics never really interest me. As I see politics as superficial and selfish in soo many way, though I can't deny some aspects of politics are needed to get a country going. Since everyone has many opinions about it, so do I.

1) It is sad that things have to be UGLY first before people start caring about the things happening in the country.

2) Malaysia is not political mature yet to be very outspoken about the differences of parties like in the western world.As in Malaysia, they tend to prove who is WRONG n RIGHT rather than having dynamic solutions (the best solution) to better outcomes for the country. If you see Australia for example, the way they debate politically is waaayyy mature than the ministers in Malaysia do.

3) Politic IS corrupted by nature. No matter how good a leader is they will never run from telling A lie (even normal human being to tell lies at one point in their life! ) Therefore, no such thing as ZERO corruption to whoever believe that THEY are standing up for the righths of the people.

4) I'm not saying NO to a positive change for the country. I believe the opposition leader is a wise man, (hope can have better economic condition for Malaysia) but it seems rather sad that the country has to go through this kind of chaos all in the name of POLITIC just to prove their side of stories.

Now, everyone is wondering, anxiously waiting, what the future holds for Malaysia's Politic. All i'm hoping for is that Malaysia will continue to develop instead of falling back due to all this political mess. Whoever rule the country, hope they will keep in mind that its all about the people, not THEM!

#I hope I am making some sense.. LOL..as IM not the best person to talk about politics with, but yeah, at least those are what I have to say about it. =P

No comments: