" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, September 15, 2008

Understood

Growing up...I've always been told, "only go for those who love you more than you love them"...They believe by living up to this ideology you will never get hurt. Well, I used to think this a foolish thought. I'm a strong believer of treat others like you want to be treated. It applies to EVERYTHING in life. Applies to relationship as well. The reason why i never stand by the idea of only be with someone who loves u more than u love him is because, when you decide to give your love to someone, it is not a game of who gives more. You just give wutever you have.It suppose to be natural. Doesnt need reasons behind every act of love you do. Dont need to justify wut u need or not need to do. You just feel it. I never thought in relationship there would ever be an issue of who loves who more in a relationship, one thing means more to one person than the other. I thought we are in it together...arent we suppose to want the same thing?

Well, I guess I'm wrong...All those things do matter after all... Wake up Emilia Ilyana...Life,love and heartbreak are not fairytales..they are all real... It can either build you or break you..

No comments: