" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Got it all wrong

I thought it was the last search. Thought it felt right. I guess at the end of the day it comes to me.. Maybe, its just me. Desperately wanted and hoping to find the one who adores me, who wants to be part of my life as much as I want to be part of theirs. But the thing I tend to forget that, not everyone is like me. Or is it just karma getitng back at me? I Pushed away those who genuinely wants to be here, and now in return, the one I genuinely dont want to let go will be taken away from me?

But then again, It is not wrong to know what u want. I got carried away that I accepted the unacceptable, ignore the obvious signs of the contrast. Somehow, deep down I'm scared. Scared of what might have been, scared that I might dissapoint the hopes of others. Scared of what others might think of me.

What went wrong? Maybe its just not meant to be. I can't be in it alone. .I see it.. I think I know what's next...But im just scared to say it...n I Think so do u...

No comments: