" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Monday, April 20, 2009

Love & Hate

LOVE
There's lot of things to love in my world. My family, friends, my bfie(which I dont need to tell), bags, shoes, clothes and... oh gosh! Can't list them all. I obviously don't do sports but I love to dance. Dancing is what I like the most. When I dance, I can be who ever I want. I love to be me although I can be super annoying and bitchie at times. I have to agree that I am abit pickie in terms of everything. I do love to make new friends but I'm just not good at it. People tend to think I'm stuck-up(pssstt...I get that all the time) =p So nothing to be emo at. Well being me is not easy, Sometimes I'm just too tired of just being me.(I bet you dont get me). And I still don't know why. I guess only my family and friends that knows me well can "tahan" me. I can be the pain in the ass... hehehe Oh well, that's ME!
Thanks to these peeps and I love you peeps the most:- P,M,A,T,D,A,J,L,Z,E,A,G,Z,N,M,N,L,S,R,I,J,I, F& S.

HATE
Hate,hate, hate... Let me think?! I hate trying new things because I'm just too scared of failing. That's the main reason why I always stick to what I'm used to. I 100% hate cheater, sweet-talker, playboy, faker and can't list them all at one go.I hate reptiles and not really a big fan of animals. It's hard for me to hate people but once I hate you, that's it!(jk as long as you apologize, I'm alrite) hrrmmm... There's not much to hate actually. As long I dont get in people's way and vice versa, I'm totally fine!!!

Bye and I'm out of here.
take care
see ya and one thing for sure don't wanna be ya!
xoxo



No comments: