" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Saturday, April 19, 2008

# Blank #

No words can really describe wut is going through my head, wut im feeling inside. I wish I could just let ALL out and then wish everything will be alrite when I wake up tomorrow. Wish it would be as easy as blinking an eye.No point playing Miss Nice when at the end of the day u will always getting the shit.

Usually im very good in expressing what im feeling inside.But not today.Not on the day when those angers and broken pieces need to be flush out..Out of all day..all feelings..WHY cant I let it out??!! I know what I feel, I know what my heart is telling me, but my body is too stunt n exhausted to do anything about it, to make myself feel better..aaarrrggghhhh!!! I wish I can really let u guys know how I really feel. Its like it hurts soo bad but I cant cry, im crushed till I cant open my mouth n scream..I just want it to go away...

it is not the end of the world, Shit happens. Its not worth it. dont be ashame to be urself. When one doesnt accept for who u are, its not ur lost, its his. Its not u who are not good enough for him, but its him who doesnt deserve you. Just have the guts and be open about it...sometimes, u have to learn to GROW UP and clean up ur mess!

No comments: