" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

cagna

Bitch?!Interesting topic huh???!!!
Oh well I guess some peeps need some bitchness in them.Give me a break!!!Most girls are just borned with it.They act as if the whole world cares!!!Frankly speaking I hate bitches but I also hate to admit that I can be BITCHY sometimes.{hey!!!dont blame me, I grew up with _____ all my life} Oooppppsss!!!
Is not wrong to be a bitch sometimes but REMEMBER never ever go over board!!!{sigh}
So!Wuts SSSOOO great being a bitch???!!!{u always get wut u want!!!}hehehe...Dont get me wrong but they do get wut they want,which is the best thing of all!!!:p
Actually the term bitch is used to described as an offensive term for a woman, taken to mean that she is malicious, spiteful, domineering, intrusive, or unpleasant .Nowadays the word BITCH does not considered as a harsh word anymore cause most peeps used it frequently.LAMEO!!!WTV LOSER!!!{dedicate to M cause he often calls me that)
Let me ask u this???!!!WHY MEN LOVE BITCHES!!!
#if u give him a feeling of power ,he'll want to protect u and he'll want to give u the world
#men don't respond to words.they respond to no contact
#men respect women who communicate in a succinct way because it's the language men use to
talk to one another
#negative attention is still attention{bitches are gud at it}
#finally bitches do have dignity because that is the most attractive quality of all.
adapt from "why men love bitches"-sherry argov
Wanna know whether u're a bitch,try this quiz:-
*Btw Im only 52% bitchy-BITCH IN TRAINING;)
#Well, you’re a prickly little missy aren’t you? I think we all need to remember not to get on your bad side and to keep a watch on you at all times. You have your good points though, and you probably wouldn’t kick a poor defenceless puppy dog – unless it looked at you the wrong way.
p/s:Remember,is not wrong to be a bitch!!!hehehe...:p
bye
chio
see ya
one thing for sure"dont wanna be ya"
xoxo