" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Random

Take your hesitance
And your self-defense
Leave them behind, it's only life
Don't be so afraid
Of facing everyday
Just take your time, it's only life

It's like a splash of water to my face
When I realize
That you didn't find a place
For me in your eyes
Now you don't care I'm alive
How did we let the fire die

Don't know if it was a fiction or fact?
If everything was based on truth or lie?
If it was all a lie
Then I'm done
Letting you unnerve me
Fool me once shame on you, twice shame on me...

Was afraid the truth will hurt me
When it was you who hurt me more
You think you've won?
Misread my vulnerability
But for once,
the TRUTH is I'm glad.
Glad that He showed me the way.
Gave me strength to be sane again.
Denial sucks facing the truth is the cure.

But the worst thing of all,
I'm trying to hate you but I can't, not a bit.not at all....
and Hey you...
I am happy for myself...and happy for you If this path makes you happy....


xoxo

No comments: