" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Il mio fine settimana è stato terribile!!!

Gosh!!!I can be super pathetic sometimes...I just hate myself cuz Im not gud at anything at all!!!wth?!wtf?!eeeeeeeeeeeee......................feel like killing myself!!!ok2 wtv!!!like I give a damn abt myself la kan?!!!{sigh}


so wuts been happening for the pass 3 wonderful days of my lovely life?!wanna know???hehehe...not much!been so called "busy" with QSC.hehehe....the funny part is Im not even involved pon. The truth is I dont play sports cuz I just dont!!!and peeps plz dont ask me the same ques over n over again cuz the answer is I JUST DONT!!!=p Sports is just not my thing...can u imagine me playing sports?! I bet u cant!!! Besides then QSC, I guess nuthin much I did over the weekend.Oh yeah, I forgot Anas's 21st Birthday!!! We went out for dinner and coffee!!!We did have fun although it was a last minute thingy!!!hehehe...see the best part of all kan we all agak spontaneous...;) so wth?!go with the flow!!!Btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANAS!!!


Goss of the week and for the next million years is Im in love with a guy named ED WESTWICK!!!{hell yessssssssss!!!}


bye
chio
see ya
one thing for sure "dont wanna be ya!"
xoxo

2 comments:

tieca armani said...

hey tasia i baru jumpe ur page

saufi a. badry said...

lam wau sin ya ra. =P