" You think you know, but you have no idea."

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Pass by memory lane.

On Tues morning, S spotted smiling receiving something from B.
Been waiting for it.
As much as she liked it, there's a part of her still in doubt.
Made her wonder....
Why people do certain things in certain ways.
Why their words unlike their actions.
Why people lie and still be able to put on an instant face.
How can you speak concerning something without knowing what it implies.
I guess certain things are better left unsaid, better left unknown.
And I guess you're gonna have to live with that, with unsettled thoughts lingering on your mind, always.
But who is S and who is B? That's one secret I'll never tell.


P/S: Happy 21st Birthday again Anas!

2 comments:

Didy and Simone said...

im still gonna ask,who is S n B?=p

Laili said...

like I said didy, thats a secret I'll never tell..hehe